We're only open for long-term winter rentals from now until May 19th 2023.
Please take a moment to read our Terms and Conditions which are published below. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Deposits and payments are non-refundable for July and August.
For May, June and September please ask for details.
Full payment for the booking must be paid 60 days before arrival. Any bookings made after June 1st must be paid in full immediately.
1. ARRIVAL / DEPARTURE: Check-in is 4:00 PM. Check-out is 10:00 AM. If you wish to stay an extra night, please check with the office before 10:00 AM. Campers still occupying sites after the 10:00 AM check-out time will be charged a fee of $50.
2. SPEED: The speed limit is 10km/hour throughout the park. CHILDREN ARE PLAYING THROUGHOUT THE PLAYGROUND – GO SLOW!
3. FREE-RANGE CHILDREN: We encourage imaginative child’s play, and parents or guardians are liable and responsible for the acts and conduct of their children. Children under 12 MUST be accompanied and supervised by an adult at the playground, sandbox, and other areas of the park. Please NO climbing on the trees.
4. QUIET TIME: 11:00 PM.
5. GENERATORS: At the discretion of the management.
6. PETS: We love dogs. They must be on a leash (6’ maximum) at all times. You must pick up after your dogs (if we must pick it up – it’ll cost you $25 per poop). It is preferred you walk your dog off premises for excretions. Dogs are not allowed at the sandbox, or in other RV sites, green space, or in the laundry room.
7. GUESTS: All guests and visitors must report to the office upon arrival. There is a fee of $10 per person or $35 per family (2 adults and 2 children). If any visitors are bringing dogs, there is a $10.00 per day fee per dog. All visitors MUST adhere to our Code of Conduct and Pet Policy, or they will be asked to leave. Day Guests must leave by 11 PM. Registered guests are responsible for the conduct of their visitors while in the park. Blue Mountain Lodge will NOT be responsible for any accidents or injuries while your visitors are on the premises.
8. SEPTIC: Please DO NOT FLUSH anything down the toilets (including toilets in your RV) except TOILET PAPER. We are on a septic system, and it will block and back up!! Do not put grease/cooking oil down your drains either as this will block the system. Please put grease in a container and put in the garbage bins. Service calls will be billed at $180/hour.
9. COMMUNAL FIRE PIT: The fire will be lit at 8pm until 11pm. The last person at the fire pit must make sure it is out (pour water, stir, pour again). If you would like a fire sooner, please come to the office.
10. FIRE PITS: Individual fires are allowed at designated fire pits only. You MUST ensure that your fires are out before you retire for the night. If you fail to do so, we will have to charge $100 to your invoice. Firewood is available for purchase. No guests are permitted to bring any wood in, due to possible pests in the wood, etc.
11. NO FIREWORKS AT ANY TIME: Fireworks are a big cause of fires in this area.
12. GARBAGE / RETURNABLES: Please dispose of your refuse in the bin provided and please separate your returnables and place in the bins provided. Campers are asked to make sure that their lodge/site is kept tidy and clear of garbage. If garbage/recycling is not emptied and left in the Lodge, there will be a $10 charge.
13. GENERAL CONSIDERATION:
a. Please respect your neighbours and refrain from walking through their site.
b. Please tidy up after yourself in the public showers and toilets (REMEMBER TO FLUSH). Limited your shower time to under 8 minutes to allow hot water for others.
c. Please Park your vehicles in a way that allows access for other campers.
d. Lawn games, DVDs etc. are free to use, please return items to the office when finished.
14. LOST & FOUND: Please report any losses at the office. We have a lost and found box at the office.
15. SMOKING OR VAPING: We have designated smoking areas and there is ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING OR VAPING around the Lodges, Cottage, Rose, Wolf Den, ANY of the RV sites or Tent sites. Guests who violate this policy will be charged a fee of $300 that will be added to your invoice. Legal substances only. If guests violate this policy repeatedly, more than once where the next fee is $500, it will result in EVICTION with no refund. It is not only inconsiderate to the rest of our guests, but also against the law!
16. SECURITY AND REFUNDS: The Blue Mountain Lodge staff have the authority to take any necessary action to ensure your safety, and of those around you. Anyone who is in breach of these regulations will be asked to leave the park and NO REFUND will be given.
17. PROBLEMS: Please report any problems to the office. We are here to assist.
Thank you, your cooperation is greatly appreciated. We hope you enjoy your stay and will come again.
Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, Blue Mountain Lodge and its owners are not responsible for any loss, damage, injury, or any other matter that gives rise to claim in negligence. Your reservation binds you and those in your party to these rules and waiver.
CLEANING & DAMAGE
When you book with us, a credit card MUST be provided. When we send you a confirmation, you agree to adhere to our Terms and Conditions, along with our waiver.
In order to avoid cleaning charges please note the following:
Thoroughly wash dishes and items that you have used in the kitchen and leave your accommodation in a clean condition.
Damage to your accommodation and missing items will be charged for.
BE CONSIDERATE OF YOUR FELLOW GUESTS
We ask that you treat our property with respect.
PLEASE REFER TO OUR COVID-19 PAGE FOR REFERENCE TO WAIVERS/CODE OF CONDUCT
Count me in!
Thank you for your interest in staying with Blue Mountain Lodge. Please fill out our booking request form. Note that requested dates are subject to availability. We will contact you to make final arrangements.